Welcome to Mech Explaination!
If you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions listed on this page, stop using this website.
“Parties” and “Party “refer to our Client While ″We‶ refer to ourselves. All conditions are offers made available to the customer in the most appropriate manner to support the process to clearly meet the customer’s requirements in the provision of company-defined services and to comply with applicable Pakistani law. Refers to, acceptance and reflection. The use of the above terms or other expressions in the singular, plural, capital letters, and they or he/she form is considered interchangeable and therefore refers to them.
Unless otherwise stated, “Mech Explaination” and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on “Mech Explaination”. We reserve all intellectual property rights. You may access this from “Mech Explaination” for your own personal use, subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from “Mech Explaination”
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from “Mech Explaination”
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy material from “Mech Explaination”
- Redistribute content from “Mech Explaination”
This Agreement shall begin on the date
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. “Mech Explaination” does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of “Mech Explaination”, and/or its agents. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, “Mech Explaination” shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered because of any use of and/or posting off and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
“Mech Explaination” reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive, or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- It entitles you to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You grant “Mech Explaination” a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and allow others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in all forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our website as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System-wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications, or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- Com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- Accounting, law, and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of “Mech Explaination”, and (d) the link is in general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one organization listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to “Mech Explaination”. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information, and the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Mech Explaination logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
I shall not hold us responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your Website. No link (s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of any third-party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any link to our Website. You approve to remove immediately all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions, and its linking policy. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct; we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy, nor we keep do our promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- Limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort, and for breach of statutory duty.
we provide as long as the website and the information and services on the website free, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.